Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Dude!

I'm getting a new Della...

I have named her Dellie...
because she's a New Dellie, don'tcha know. 

She showed up yesterday afternoon, and I'm pretty excited about it.  Unfortunately, the Man of the House will not show up until Friday afternoon, and for some ridiculous reason he says it would be best for me to leave her right there in the box until he gets home.

I can't imagine what would make him say a thing like that.  

Yeah, well, yes I can. After all, I'm the one who baptized Della the Demon Possessed Laptop in the Coffee River. I'm also the one who likes to go off  a-googling and expose her to super viruses strong enough to penetrate that wall we pay for. And then there's the whole double click thing.

clickclick

That's why he doesn't trust me with a schmancy  Mac Daddy. If I'm going to kill computers, they might as well be the disposable kind.  That's also why it's prudent to wait for him to be home before I get my hands on  new Dellie.

In the meantime, I will continue to use old Della, but to be honest, I'm using her as little as possible.  Frankly, my blood pressure and her whirly swirly circlet do not get along. That's one thing that has been keeping me away.  It was either step away from the computer or toss her out the window, and I really didn't feel like replacing my window.

I've also been struggling with those UFOs I've yakked about HERE . I moped around whining about them for about a week and finally declared war with strict diet, exercise, and some creative body bracing. I do believe I'm starting to feel some better. I hope so. After all, what's the fun of having a new Dellie  if you are too achy to use her?

That's all I have for now.

I know that many of you hate it when I turn off comments because you love to tell me so. I'm doing it anyway. I'm sort of bratty like that.

I'll be back to share my Sand Pail List for the summer of 2013. It's a lot like my Sand Pail List of 2012... only not.

Until then...


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails