Sunday, June 23, 2013

A Cord of Three Strands

Listen up, folks.
 Did you know?

According to holidayinsights.com, 

June 23rd is
National Pink Day!  

Yesiree, a whole day just to celebrate my very favorite color.   

I couldn't be happier to celebrate it, either. 
I'm positively tickled pink!

According to those experts on all things holiday, no research as been able to determine exactly who started this very pink holiday, exactly why it was started, and exactly when.  All they know is that regardless of the day of the week upon which it falls, National Pink Day is always celebrated on June 23rd. 

Now, the rest of you may have your own opinions and theories,
 but this morning, I would like to present  mine.    


On this day, June 23rd, 1984... 


I report. You decide.



Of all the gifts that God has given me,
this guy is my second favorite.


By the way,
do you know the FIRST?


Two are better than one, because they have good return for their labor. If either of them falls down, the other can help him up. Pity anyone who falls and has no one to help him.  If two lie down together, they will keep warm, but how can one keep warm alone? Though one may be overpowered, two can defend. 

A cord of three stands, it is not easily broken. ~Ecclesiastes 4:9-12



*****
Comments off for Sunday, 
but I hope this day,
more than ever, 
 finds you in the pink. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails