Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Don't Cry Over Spilled Coffee

So riddle me this:

What do you get when you cross an already demon possessed laptop named Della with a spilled cup  mug full of very strong coffee? 

Answer:  A very sick Della. 

She's currently in Intensive Computer Care at the local computer hospital. Maybe they'll cure everything else that ails her as well....

Just trying to look at that mug half full, folks.  The giant sucking sound you hear is the sound of my new furniture being pushed back yet another month. That makes estimated date of arrival somewhere around December 2023.

Posting this from the husband's office computer lest anyone think I've been hurled off a cliff or something.

'Cause I'm sure you missed me, right?

Yeah, that's what I was afraid of. Well, I missed you anyway.

*****
Comments off 
I mean, really,
aside from "Bless your heart",
what is there to say?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails