Sunday, May 11, 2014

It's An Auspicious Occasion!

Remember a few weeks ago when I talked about my empty nest Easter?

Remember how I said that The Practical One didn't come home for that holiday
 because she was coming home in a few weeks for another
auspicious occasion?

Remember that?
Anyone?

Well, guess what happened this 
Mother's Day weekend...

An auspicious occasion. 

And even though the weather didn't cooperate one iota for the pictures...



Wellllll.... I. guess. you'll. say...

What can make me feel that way? 


In my head, I sound just like The Temptations.

You'll have to wait until tomorrow to hear all about the auspicious occasion.
I'm busy today, gathering the moments with the two little girls
whose very presence in my life make every day a reason to celebrate.

Happy Mother's Day
from one happy mom! 

*****
comments closed


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails